Bidding documents for production and installation of cranes and transformation of trolley lines
Nantong Jiangdong Carbon Co., Ltd. In the medium crushing workshop of the pressure training workshop, due to production needs, a new 5-ton single-girder crane was added. In line with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness, and integrity, open bidding was held for it to select suppliers. Construction unit. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows: 1. Project overview and content 1. The project is located in the crushing workshop of the company's press workshop, and a new 5-meter single-girder crane is installed, which is used for paste lifting. The height of the single girder of the driving body is about 1.5 meters. The height of the single girder of the driving body meets the requirements for safe use. It will not collide with other buildings and equipment, and leave a sufficient safety distance. Should
In the crushing plant of the pressure training workshop of Nantong Jiangdong Carbon Co., Ltd., due to production needs, a new 5-ton single girder driving car was added, and in accordance with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and good faith, it was publicly tendered, and the supplier construction unit was selected on the basis of merit. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
1. Project overview and content
1. The project is located in the crushing plant of the company's pressure training workshop, and a 5-handsome single girder driving car is newly installed, which is used for paste lifting. The single girder of the driving body is heightened, about 1.5 meters high, and the height of the single girder meets the requirements of safe use, does not collide with other housing buildings and equipment, and leaves a message of sufficient safety distance. The vehicle is equipped with an inspection platform, which is about 13.5 meters long and 0.6 meters wide, with climbing ladders installed on both sides, and the height of the guardrail is flush with the height of the single girder. Equipped with load limiter, hook extension, total length of about 650mm, remote control with electric bell control, equipped with large car anti-collision limit. The car is not equipped with a cab and is operated remotely from the ground. The bottom plane of the hook is flush with the rail plane, and the original 5-ton driving busbar has been transformed and replaced with a crane safety sliding conductor, equipped with dust-proof sealing strips, and the original 5-ton double-girder traveling sliding line has been transformed to meet the production requirements.
2. The track gauge is about 13.5 meters, the rail top elevation is about 9 meters, and the actual size of the track gauge and rail top elevation is subject to the actual measurement of each bidding unit;
3. The contractor makes the car, installs and debugs on site, reports for inspection and delivers it
4. The contractor must ensure the construction quality during the construction process, and ensure that the special inspection institute passes the acceptance and includes various expenses after the completion of the project;
5. The contractor constructs with its own equipment, labor services and technology; All materials and accessories required for this project shall be provided by the contractor, and the materials of the tendering party shall not be used;
6. The contractor shall take appropriate safety measures to ensure the safe and smooth progress of the construction process, and the safety measures fee shall be included in the project payment.
II. Project Requirements:
1. The remote control device must be selected Taiwan Yuding high-quality qualified products, and the warranty period is 1 year; The number of remote controls is 5
2. The electric hoist adopts high-quality qualified products of Jiangyin Kaicheng brand; Lifting height 12 meters.
3. The driving manufacturing unit must have special equipment production qualification;
4. The project quality reaches the national special equipment acceptance standards, and the driving must obtain the relevant qualifications of the use license issued by the national special equipment management department, and can be put into use normally.
3. Project Duration
Construction period of this project: 20 days for the arrival of the vehicle, installation and commissioning after arrival, and 6 days for sliding line transformation.
4. Qualification requirements for bidding units
The construction unit participating in the bidding must have independent legal personality and special equipment installation and construction qualification;
5. Project quotation
This project adopts a one-time quotation; This price will be settled after the completion of the project;
6. Payment for the project
20% of the payment after the contract is made, 30% after the acceptance of the vehicle to the factory, and settlement according to the relevant regulations of the company after the completion of the project;
7. Bidding matters
Bidders began to collect tender documents at the Safety Equipment Division on 2017 October 10, and tenderers were required to submit their bids before 18 a.m. on 2017 October 10.
The bidding unit shall pay the document and information fee of 100 yuan and (5000,<> yuan of the bid deposit) at the company's accounting and financial office before receiving (submitting) the tender document, the document and information fee will not be refunded after the opening of the bid, and the bidding deposit will be refunded without interest if the winning unit does not win the bid after the bid is opened, and the winning unit will be converted into a performance bond. (Collect and submit the tender documents with the receipt of the Financial Planning Office)
8. Evaluation and determination of bids
The evaluation and determination of bids shall be conducted by the bidding unit in conjunction with all relevant departments, and the bidding unit shall not be obliged to explain to the unsuccessful unit the reasons for not winning the bid.
Contact: Ge Jianjun Phone: 85559291, 15996585816
Bidding unit: Nantong Jiangdong Carbon Co., Ltd
on 2017 Oct 10