Announcement of public bidding for grain and oil distribution project in the second quarter of 2018 20180608
In the second quarter of 2018, the employee grain and oil distribution project public bidding announcement announcement information procurement project name employee grain and oil distribution project public bidding announcement product category see the bidding document administrative area No. 208 Tangzha West Street, Gangzha District, Nantong City Bidding announcement time 2018 June From May 11th to June 15th, 2018, 5 working days to get the bidding documents from 7:30 on June 11, 2018 to 16:30 on June 16, 2018 The location of the bid opening is in the company (the opening time will be determined separately ) Contact Information General Affairs Department Project Contact Number 85559266 Purchasing Unit Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd.
Public bidding announcement for employee grain and oil distribution projects in the second quarter of 2018
|Procurement project name||Public bidding announcement of grain and oil distribution projects for employees|
|item||See tender documents|
|Administrative||No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Gangzha District, Nantong City|
|Tender publicity time||2018 working days from June 6, 11 to June 2018, 6|
|Take the time of the tender documents||From 2018:6 on June 11, 7 to 30:2018 on June 6, 16|
|Place of opening of tenders||In-house (bid opening time to be determined separately)|
|Contact||Department of Integrated Affairs|
|Project contact number||85559266|
|Purchasing unit||Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd|
1. Project Name: Employee Grain and Oil Supply Project
2010. Bidding requirements: The bidder shall conduct comprehensive supervision of food quality, hygiene, service, price and purchase channels in accordance with relevant laws and regulations such as the Food Safety Law of the People's Republic of China and the Food Hygiene Regulations of Jiangsu Province (revised in <>), and require the bidder to provide an overview of the enterprise, a business license that allows legal operation, a health permit, and an inspection report of raw materials (the inspection report period shall not exceed one year).
5055. Scope of supply: brand edible oil (non-GMO), brand <> rice (such as dongshan)
4. Quantity, time and place of supply
1. The quantity, variety, quantity, time and delivery place of supply shall be agreed upon by the ordering notice of the demander.
2. The delivery place is the canteen of Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. (No. 208, Tangzha West Market Street, Gangzha District).
V. Price and payment method: subject to the receipt list. Settlement according to the contract price, settlement by cheque transfer within 1 month after invoicing.
6. Quality standards
1、. The hygiene, quality and packaging of the ingredients provided must comply with the requirements of the Food Safety Law of the People's Republic of China and the Food Hygiene Regulations of Jiangsu Province (revised in 2010).
2. Brand edible oil (non-GMO) requires complete transparency in color, no peculiar odor quantification, disposable packaging, and the "SC" logo on the package. Standard (5 L/bottle)
3. Rice is selected from high-quality Rudong 5055 rice, standard (10KG/bag)
7. Price and quantity requirements
1. Excellent supply price lower than the retail price of the supermarket;
2. The quantity is supplied according to the actual agreed quantity of the demander;
3. It can be supplied in batches according to the supply of the demand side;
VIII. Packaging and Transportation
1. For stereotyped packaged food, all products are required to be the original packaging, need to be clearly labeled, complete, need to be marked with name, specification, net content, ingredients and ingredient list, manufacturer, production date, shelf life, production license, product standard code, storage conditions, production address, contact information, etc.
2. All the goods provided should be reasonably packed and packed, etc., and this packaging method should be sufficient to protect the loaded goods from damage during transportation, and meet moisture-proof, shockproof and rough loading and unloading to ensure that the goods arrive at the site completely undamaged. If the goods are damaged due to packaging problems or transportation, loading and unloading, etc., the demander shall not be liable.
3. The demander shall not bear the transportation cost, outer packaging cost, cargo unloading and related costs.
2018. This tender is only applicable to the allocation of grain and oil in <>
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
June 2018, 6