Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
To Law Firms:
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "Party A") intends to hire legal counsel from 2018 to 2019 through bidding (the specific period shall be subject to the term of the perennial legal counsel contract signed by both parties), and the project is now open for bidding.
1. Project Overview and Bidding Scope
Name of this tender: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. perennial legal counsel project
Tenderer: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
Address: No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Gangzha District, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province
Place of project implementation: company
Service scope: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries Nantong Jiangdong Carbon Co., Ltd. and Jiangdong Carbon subsidiary Nantong Guoyang New Materials Co., Ltd., Nantong Qingtian Industrial Co., Ltd. (shareholder of Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd.)
II. Basic requirements for soliciting legal counsel:
1. It is a law firm legally established in the People's Republic of China for more than five years (as of January 2017, 1), and has a permanent establishment or permanent staff in Nantong City.
2. The designated legal counsel must meet the requirements of the lawyer who has been practicing for more than 5 years and has no record of practicing violations of laws and regulations in the past 3 years;
3. Have majors in law, economics and related majors, and have working experience in corporate legal affairs or law firms;
4. Provide written proof that he has served as a perennial legal counsel of enterprises and institutions in the past 3 years and has five successful agency cases;
5. Familiar with enterprise management, with high policy level and strong organization and coordination ability, familiar with enterprise management knowledge, human resource management, marketing, financial management, business negotiation;
6. Proficient in legal business, with work experience and ability to deal with complex or difficult legal affairs, familiar with company law, contract law and other relevant civil and commercial and economic laws, able to independently draft and review various economic contracts;
7. At least once a month, Party A's office provides centralized review of the contract, bidding documents, company rules and regulations, safety management, participation in the implementation of major projects, and acceptance of legal business consultation. If Party A needs legal counsel to go to the company to handle relevant affairs due to work, the legal counsel must come to the company in time to help Party A solve the problem;
8. Provide legal information related to Party A's operation, provide prediction of the business risk of the tenderer and issue legal corresponding strategies;
9. Provide legal publicity, education and training, no less than 2 times a year, the time is 1 time every six months, and the content is finally confirmed by Party A;
10. Assist Party A's internal legal personnel to complete the company's legal affairs planning, establish a legal work system, and improve contract management;
11. The above-mentioned legal services promised shall be otherwise agreed upon in the contract or by both parties. There is no additional charge, and if the enterprise has another uncontracted agency lawsuit, the agency fee incurred will be calculated separately.
12. Guarantee the ability to complete all legal affairs proposed in the bidding documents;
III. Duties of Corporate Legal Counsel:
1. Answer legal consultation and provide suggestions for legal operation.
2. Revise or draft various contracts on behalf of the hiring party to obtain the maximum benefits within the scope permitted by law.
3. Conduct a comprehensive review of the authenticity, legality and validity of the contract signed by the company, and put forward legal opinions.
4. Entrusted by the hired party, act as a lawyer witness for the hired party (this content is charged separately), and prepare non-litigation legal affairs such as legal opinions and lawyer letters.
5. Accept the entrustment, act as the company's agent, participate in economic contract disputes, bankruptcy liquidation, debt declaration, foreign legal documents and lawyer letters, labor dispute mediation, arbitration or litigation activities, seek fair handling of disputes, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of the employer.
6. Assist the company to clean up creditors and debts and formulate debt collection plans; Entrusted by the hired party to participate in mediation, arbitration or litigation to ensure the realization of the employer's claims.
7. According to the needs of the company, assist the company to carry out publicity activities on relevant laws, educate employees to abide by the law, and use legal means to strengthen enterprise management.
8. Provide the middle level cadres of the enterprise with the laws, regulations and the most commonly used legal clauses. According to the needs of the company, relevant legal knowledge publicity.
9. Provide regular legal consultation related to business activities for senior management of enterprises, provide them with relevant legal information and materials, explain relevant laws and regulations, and provide legal opinions for high-level decision-making.
10. Revise and supplement the contract in a timely manner, and formulate a series of standard form contracts for internal and external use by all departments of the company.
11. Clear out the contract business that needs to be collected in time, list the method and schedule of collection, and ensure the statute of limitations for litigation to protect the company's efficiency.
4. Acquisition of solicitation documents
Tender acquisition time: to receive the tenderer's tender documents. Cost of Tender Documents: No cost of work is charged. Bidders are required to bring information:
(1) A copy of the bidder's business license;
(2) Law firm practice license (original and copy);
(3) Designated legal counsel lawyer qualification certificate;
(4) Certificate of qualification of the person in charge or power of attorney of the authorized representative;
(5) The original identity card of the above-mentioned persons;
All the above documents must be original and a copy of the official seal of the bidding applicant, all of which are indispensable, and the original copy must be valid for one time; If the above documents cannot be provided or are incomplete, the procedures for obtaining the bidding documents will not be processed, and the information review when obtaining the bidding documents does not mean that the review is finally passed or qualified.
5. The time, place and deadline for acceptance of tender documents;
1. Place of acceptance of bidding documents: Comprehensive Affairs Department of our company, No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Gangzha District, Nantong City;
2. Bidding deadline: five working days from the acceptance of bidding documents (letter, fax or email), late submission or submission of bidding documents that do not meet the regulations, will not be accepted.
6. Time and place of opening of bids
Bid opening time: to be determined
Place of bid opening: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
VII. Contact Information
8. Tenderer: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
Address: Nantong City Gangzha District Tangzha West Street No. 208
Zip code: 226002
Contact: Wang Xiaochu Tel: 0513-85559266
9. The tenderer reserves and has the right to interpret and amend this solicitation document at any time and at all times in accordance with the law.
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
June 2018, 6