Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. abides by the national and local government regulations on the management of occupational health work, and the company decides to adopt a bidding method for the evaluation of occupational disease hazards based on the actual production situation, and wins the bid at a low price.
I. Project Overview
1. Project Name: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. Occupational Disease Hazard Status Evaluation Project
2. Project Location: No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Nantong
3. Company introduction:
The main products produced by the company are ultra-high power graphite electrodes, which are mainly used in the production of ultra-high power smelting electric furnaces and refining electric furnaces in steel enterprises, and the main production processes in the company are medium and fine crushing, kneading, pressing, machining and finished product packaging.
The company currently has about 600 on-the-job personnel, and the company covers an area of about 22,<> square meters.
2. Bidding content
1. According to the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Treatment of Occupational Diseases and related laws, regulations, rules and industry standards, evaluate the current situation of occupational disease hazards of Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. and compile the "Evaluation Report of Occupational Disease Hazards of Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd.";
2. After Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. signed the contract with the bidder, it took two and a half months to complete the assessment of the current situation of occupational disease hazards;
3. The bidding price should be the total price of all contents within the scope of this bidding (including tax price, indicating the tax rate).
3. Qualification of bidding units
1. An enterprise legal person that can independently bear civil liability;
2. Have the qualification certificate of occupational disease hazard assessment institution grade B or above issued by the national or provincial department;
3. Have the performance of three (inclusive) occupational hazard pre-assessment or occupational disease hazard acceptance evaluation;
4. The bidder must be an institution registered by the government department.
4. Submission of tender documents
1. Deadline for bidding: August 2018, 8, 8 p.m
2. The quotation and accessory materials are sealed and submitted at the time of bidding, and the seal is stamped with the company's riding seal
5. Bid Bond
On August 8, before the opening of the bid, the deposit of 9,3000 yuan was paid to the accounting office of Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd., and the accounting office issued a receipt; At the end of the opening of the bid, the unsuccessful bidder will return the deposit, and the successful bidder's deposit will be refunded until the contract is signed.
During the bidding period, please call or visit in person to find out the situation.
Contact number for inquiries: 85559285 13773670422
Unit address: No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Nantong
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
July 27, 2018