Project Name: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. Employee General Physical Examination Bidding
Bidding method: public bidding
Tenderer: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
Chapter I Invitation to Tender
In order to reflect the company's care for employees and protect their health, we are now bidding for routine physical examination services for employees in 442 for 2018 employees of the company through public bidding, and units that meet the bidding requirements are welcome to participate in the bidding.
1. All bidders are requested to come to the comprehensive department on the third floor of Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. on November 30, 2018 to receive the tender, and the tender tender will be delivered to our company before 16:30 on December 7, 2018.
2. When submitting the tender, the bidder shall provide the corresponding qualification materials (the introduction materials of the bidding unit, a copy of the business license, a copy of the tax registration certificate, a copy of the certificate of the annual inspection of the Health Bureau, an official seal, and the original authorization letter of the legal person), a unified A4 paper printing and packaging document bag, and stamp the seal of the bidding unit.
Chapter II: Qualification Requirements for Bidders
1. Bidders must have a medical institution practice license issued by the Health Bureau, LSO certification for the medical industry.
2. The bidder must be an enterprise or institution with independent legal personality, paying taxes according to law, operating in accordance with the Company Law of the People's Republic of China, and independent of the tenderer and the bidding agency.
3. The bidder has no negative record, adverse social reports and legal disputes in similar projects in the past,
2018. <> medical examination bidding project list
1. Physical examination items: height, weight, blood pressure, internal examination, surgical examination, ophthalmic examination, ENT oropharyngeal examination, blood routine, 14 liver functions, <> renal functions, <> blood lipids, fasting blood glucose, abdominal ultrasound (liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, kidney), chest orthography, electrocardiogram, tumor marker detection (CEA carcinoembryonic antigen, AFP alpha-fetoprotein), a total of <> items.
2. Physical examination time: mid-to-late December 2018, subject to the physical examination time agreed by both parties after the contract is signed.
3. Number of medical examinations: about 442, subject to the specific number of participants in the physical examination.
4. Settlement method of physical examination fee: After the physical examination, get the physical examination report, subject to the actual number of people reported, and settle by cheque at one time.
Chapter III: Commercial Requirements
1. There is no bid deposit for the project, and all expenses incurred by the bidder in the bidding process, regardless of whether the bid is won or not, shall be borne by the bidder.
2. The physical examination institution will centrally arrange a special car to transport employees to complete the physical examination (the safety of employees must be ensured during the driving of the vehicle), and the remaining ones who have not centralized physical examination due to work reasons shall disperse the physical examination by themselves, and the physical examination location will be in the winning physical examination institution.
3. The conclusion of the physical examination, the physical examination institution shall submit a physical examination report to the user within 30 days after the physical examination, including the personal physical examination report, each sub-statistical report and the overall statistical report.
4. During the physical examination, the bidder will appoint a physician with a senior professional title as an on-site consulting expert, and require the expert to patiently and carefully answer the relevant questions of the medical examination staff.
5. Other instructions: All the equipment and consumables required during the physical examination are provided by the bidders, and disposable equipment is required to be used as much as possible to provide a nutritious breakfast for all employees of the physical examination on the same day.
6. The specific terms and conditions of this tender shall be subject to the content of the contract signed between the tenderer and the successful bidder.
7. Bidders must make quotations in accordance with the format and content specified in the bidding documents, taking into account the specific circumstances of the project, their own strength and market competition factors.
8. The bidding price of this project is the final quotation, and the specific settlement during the implementation of the contract is settled according to the actual number of people participating in the physical examination and the physical examination items.
9. The tender is an integral part of the project contract and participation in the tender is deemed to be full acceptance of all the requirements of this tender.
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
on 2018 Nov 11