To Law Firms:
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company" or "Party A") intends to hire legal counsel for one year from July 2019, 7 to June 1, 2020 through bidding (the specific period shall be subject to the term of the perennial legal counsel contract signed by both parties), and the project meets the bidding conditions according to law, and you are specially invited to participate.
1. Project overview and bidding scope
Name of this tender: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. perennial legal counsel project
Tenderer: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
Address: No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Gangzha District, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province
Place of project implementation: company
Basic requirements for tendering:
As our company's perennial legal counsel unit, it provides perennial legal service business, including but not limited to being able to appoint one legal counsel lawyer, providing centralized review of contracted contracts, bidding documents, company rules and regulations at the tenderer's office no less than twice a month, participating in major project bidding and drafting relevant business documents, and accepting legal business consultation. When necessary, issue legal opinions, assist tenderers in training employees in legal knowledge, assist or represent tenderers to participate in hearings organized by relevant government administrative agencies and other legal affairs; And at any time according to the requirements of the tenderer, on-site guidance at the place designated by the tenderer or assist in handling relevant legal affairs by telephone, fax, e-mail and other forms. (The specific work content shall be subject to the final legal counsel contract)
2. Bidder qualification requirements
(1) It is a law firm legally established in the People's Republic of China for more than five years (as of January 2018, 1), and has a permanent establishment or permanent staff in Nantong City.
(2) The bidder and its appointed legal counsel must meet the requirements of practicing as a lawyer for more than 5 years and have no record of practicing violations or laws in the past 3 years;
(3) Have rich practical experience in legal affairs related to the company's contract management, product infringement, intellectual property rights, labor and employment;
(4) Performance requirements of bidders in the past 3 years: within 3 years, they have served as perennial legal counsel of enterprises and institutions, otherwise they will not be recognized;
(5) to ensure that it has the ability to complete all legal affairs proposed in the solicitation documents;
(6) Provide legal information related to the operation of the tenderer, provide prediction of the business risk of the tenderer and issue the corresponding legal strategy;
(7) Provide legal publicity, education and training, no less than twice a year, and the content shall be finally confirmed by Party A;
(8) Assist Party A's internal legal personnel to complete the company's legal affairs planning, establish a legal work system, and improve contract management;
(9) Good bank credit and business reputation, not in a state of being ordered to suspend business, facing major litigation and property takeover, freezing or even bankruptcy.
(10) The above-mentioned legal services promised shall be otherwise agreed upon in the contract or by both parties. No additional charges.
3. Acquisition of bidding documents
Bidding acquisition time: to receive Party A's bidding documents. Cost of Tender Documents: No cost of work is charged.
Bidders are required to bring information:
(1) A copy of the bidder's business license;
(2) Law firm practice license (original and copy);
(3) Designated legal counsel lawyer qualification certificate;
(4) Certificate of qualification of the person in charge or power of attorney of the authorized representative;
(5) The original identity card of the above-mentioned persons;
All the above documents must be original and a copy of the official seal of the bidding applicant, all of which are indispensable, and the original copy must be valid for one time; If the above documents cannot be provided or are incomplete, the procedures for obtaining the bidding documents will not be processed, and the information review when obtaining the bidding documents does not mean that the review is finally passed or qualified.
4. Time, place and deadline for accepting bidding documents;
(1) Place of acceptance of bidding documents: Comprehensive Affairs Department of our company, No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Gangzha District, Nantong City;
(2) Bidding deadline: from the date of bidding announcement and tender notice. Ten working days until the acceptance of the tender documents (letter, fax or e-mail), late submission or submission of tender documents that do not comply with the requirements will not be accepted.
5. Time and place of bid opening
Bid opening time: to be determined
Place of bid opening: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
6. Contact information
7. Tenderer: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
Address: Nantong City Gangzha District Tangzha West Street No. 208
Zip code: 226002
Contact: Wang Xiaochu Tel: 0513-85559266
8. The tenderer reserves and has the right to interpret and modify the bidding documents at any time and according to law.
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
2019 May 5