Project Name: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. Employee General Physical Examination Bidding
Bidding method: public bidding
Tenderer: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
Chapter I Invitation to Tender
In order to reflect the company's care for employees and protect their health, it is now through public bidding. Bid for the company's 372 employees for routine employee physical examination services in 2019, and welcome units that meet the bidding requirements to participate in the bidding.
1. All bidders are requested to send the bidding documents to the Comprehensive Affairs Department of Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. before 2019 o'clock on October 10, 16, and failure to deliver the bidding documents within the time limit will be regarded as abandoning this bidding opportunity.
2. All bidding units are requested to provide corresponding qualification materials (introduction materials of the bidding unit, copy of business license, copy of tax registration certificate, copy of each certificate of annual inspection of the Health Bureau, official seal, original copy of legal person authorization letter), unified A4 paper printing and packaging document bag, and stamp the seal of the bidding unit.
Chapter II: Qualification Requirements for Bidders
1. Bidders must have a medical institution practice license issued by the Health Bureau and LSO certification for the medical industry.
2. The bidder must be an enterprise and institution with independent legal personality, paying taxes according to law, operating in accordance with the Company Law of the People's Republic of China, and independent of the tenderer and the bidding agency.
3. The bidding unit has no negative record, adverse social reports and legal disputes in similar projects in the past.
Chapter III: Physical Examination Bidding Items Table
1. Physical examination items: height, weight, blood pressure, internal examination, surgical examination, ophthalmic examination, ENT oropharyngeal examination, blood routine, twelve liver functions, three renal functions, four blood lipids, fasting blood sugar, abdominal ultrasound (liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, kidney), breast ultrasound, chest orthography, electrocardiogram, tumor marker detection (CEA carcinoembryonic antigen, AFP alpha-fetoprotein), gynecological examination (married women).
2. Physical examination time: early November 2019, subject to the physical examination time agreed by both parties after the contract is signed.
3. Number of physical examinations: about 372, subject to the specific number of participants in the physical examination.
4. Settlement method of physical examination expenses: After the physical examination, the physical examination report is obtained, and the actual number of people reported shall prevail, and the payment will be made by check at one time.
Chapter IV Business Requirements
1. There is no bid deposit for the project, and all expenses incurred by the bidder in the bidding process. Whether the bid is won or not, the bidder is at his own risk.
2. The physical examination institution will centrally arrange a special car to pick up and drop off employees to complete the physical examination (the safety of employees must be ensured during the driving of the vehicle), and the remaining ones who have not centralized physical examination due to work reasons shall disperse the physical examination by themselves, and the physical examination location will be in the winning physical examination institution.
3. At the conclusion of the physical examination, the physical examination institution shall submit the physical examination report to the user within 30 days after the physical examination. The specific content includes individual physical examination report, sub-statistical report and overall statistical report.
4. During the physical examination, the bidder will dispatch a physician with a senior title as an on-site consulting expert. Experts are required to patiently and carefully answer questions from medical examination staff.
5. Other instructions: All the equipment and consumables required during the physical examination are provided by the bidder. It is required to use disposable equipment as much as possible to provide a nutritious breakfast for all employees who have a physical examination on the same day.
6. The specific terms and conditions of this bidding shall be subject to the content of the contract signed between the tenderer and the successful bidder.
7. Bidders must make quotations in accordance with the format and content specified in the bidding documents. Comprehensively consider the specific situation of this project, its own strength and market competition factors.
8. The bidding price of this project is the final quotation, and the specific settlement during the implementation of the contract is settled according to the actual number of people participating in the physical examination and the physical examination project.
9. The tender is an integral part of the project contract. Participation in tenders constitutes full acceptance of all the requirements of this tender.
Contact: Zheng Qiang Contact: 0513-85559303
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
October 2019, 10