Specialized transportation companies in the country:
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. conducts bidding for road transportation of graphite electrodes sold in China, and welcomes logistics service providers that meet the requirements to participate in the bidding.
1. Name of the bidding project
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. added tenders for finished vehicle and less-than-truckload transportation projects.
II. Bidding Instructions:
Mode of transport: road transport (one-way);
Shipping time: June 2020, 6 ~ August 24, 2020;
Transportation object: finished graphite electrode;
Tender content: Complete vehicle and less-than-truckload projects for new lines.
Transportation address: 1. Lingyuan Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.: No. 3, Iron and Steel Road, Lingyuan City, Liaoning Province, Refractory Material Library of Equipment and Materials Department of Lingyuan Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.;
2. Guangxi Guifeng Special Steel Co., Ltd.: Lingfeng Industrial Park, Hezhou City;
3. Guangxi Guixin Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd., Xindu Industrial Zone, Hezhou City.
1. According to the actual demand, there are whole vehicle installations, and there are carpooling installations.
2. Facilitate electrode loading and unloading and prepare necessary safety protective equipment such as anti-collapse pads, pads, fastening ropes, rainproof and sunscreen tarpaulins.
3. Bidding Eligibility Requirements
A qualified transportation company that has been registered and approved by the online bidding platform of Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd.
4. Download and upload tender documents
1. The bidder shall download the bidding documents in the online bidding platform, make the bidding documents (excluding line price) according to the content and requirements of the bidding documents, and upload them to the bidding platform for review.
2. Pay the bid deposit after the bidding documents are approved.
5. Bid Bond
1. Bid deposit: 2,<> yuan;
2. Units participating in this round of our company's transportation bidding do not need to pay the bid deposit if they have paid the bid deposit in other transportation bidding departments of our company.
3. Transportation units that have financial dealings with our company need to issue a letter of commitment before participating in the bidding to agree to transfer from the transportation receivables, and upload the screenshot of the commitment letter confirmed by the seal to the "Payment Voucher" column of the platform deposit;
4. The newly participating transportation unit shall pay the bid deposit to the company's finance or account by cash or bank wire transfer 2 working days before the bidding, and upload the screenshot of the deposit payment voucher to the "Payment Voucher" column of the platform deposit, and the unit that has not won the bid will be refunded afterwards.
5. When the winning transport unit signs the contract, its bid deposit is converted into a contract performance bond, and the contract performance bond is increased to 30,50-<>,<> yuan according to the respective winning route and transportation volume (transferred from the generated transportation account).
6. Bidding method
1. Open bidding on the online bidding platform
2. Please be sure to use IE 9 or above, Firefox 60 or above, Google Chrome 65 or above for quotation! QQ, 360, 2345, orange and other browsers will have abnormal quotations;
3. The online bidding price is exclusive of tax, and the bidders must bid for each transportation route tendered. If the vehicle does not participate in the LTL bidding, the whole vehicle is not eligible to win the bid. The bidder with the lowest bidding for the finished vehicle and LTL projects on each transportation line directly won the bid, and did not negotiate the bid.
7. Bidding schedule
Project 1: June 2020, 6, 24:14~00:15
8. Name and address of the bidding unit
1. Unit name: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
2. Address: No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province
3. Zip Code: 226002
4. Contact: Li Dongmei
5. Contact number: 13814736556
6. Company website: http://www.ntcarbon.com
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
June 2020, 6