Due to the actual work needs, our company intends to open the recruitment of perennial legal counsel, and welcomes interested law firms to arrange personnel to participate in the bidding.
1. Name of the bidding project
Perennial legal counsel for open recruitment companies (see tender documents for details)
2. Qualification requirements for bidding units
The units participating in the tender must have independent legal personality (see the solicitation documents for specific requirements).
3. Bidding methods
1. Open bidding on the online bidding platform (please use Google Chrome version 65 and above for registration, login, bidding, etc.), and enter the platform inquiry and comparison module for bidding.
2. Company website: www.ntcarbon.com Enter the "Company Bidding Platform", or enter the address directly: http://188.8.131.52:6066
3. The price quoted in this online public bidding is a price including tax, and the bidder must specify the invoice tax rate in the "Bidding Documents".
4. In accordance with the company's electronic bidding management measures and relevant laws and regulations, this bidding will issue a bidding invitation letter to units that are interested in participating and registered on our company's online bidding platform and have the qualifications. If you have not received the invitation letter, you can also register on the bidding platform by logging in to the company's official website, contact the project contact, and after qualification review, join through the application review of the open project, and bid on the online bidding platform.
4. Bidding process
1. The bidder registers and logs in on our company's online bidding platform, uploads relevant qualification documents, performance descriptions and other materials, and participates in the bidding of this project after passing the review of relevant departments (qualified bidders who have passed the registration review directly participate in the invitation of the bidding party to bid).
2. Read the bidding announcement of this project carefully in the "Enterprise Announcement" on the company's website and download the "Bidding Documents". According to the content and requirements of the bidding documents, the "Bidding Documents" (excluding the detailed price and total price of the project) are produced, and the prepared "Bidding Documents" are sealed with official seals and sent to the company's comprehensive affairs department for preservation. Deadline: July 2020, 7 before 16:10 a.m.
3. Make quotations on the company's bidding platform within the specified time period. The quoted amount can be modified an unlimited number of times during the allowed time period, after which bidders cannot change the price. During the quotation period, the bidders cannot view the quotations of each bidder.
4. After the quotation is closed, the company's bidding review project team will conduct a comprehensive assessment according to the "bidding documents" of each bidder and the final quotation on the bidding platform, and finally determine the winning unit.
5. Bidding schedule
Deadline for submission of Tender Documents by bidders:
July 2020, 7 before 16:10 a.m.
Bidders' quotation time period on the tendering electronic platform:
July 2020, 7 between 16:10 a.m. and July 00, 7 16:14 p.m.
5. Bid Bond
1. Bid deposit: 2000 yuan.
Unit name: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
Account bank and account number: ICBC Nantong Tangzha Branch, 1111823109000008990
2. Units participating in the bidding must pay the bidding deposit to the company's finance or company account by cash or bank wire transfer before 2020:7 am on July 16, 10, and at the same time feedback the screenshot or photo of the deposit payment voucher to the contact person of the bidding project, and only after financial confirmation can they enter the bidding platform of the project to quote.
3. The bid deposit of the unsuccessful unit will be returned in full without interest afterwards. The bond of the winning unit is converted into a contract performance bond, and the contract performance fee is returned in full and interest-free after the end of the contract performance.
VI. Name, Address and Contact Information of the Bidding Unit:
1. Unit name: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
2. Address: No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province
3. Zip Code: 226002
4. Contact: Fan Guiqing, Yu Li
5. Contact number: 0513-85559266, 85559398
6. Fax: 0513-85559268
7. Company website: http://www.ntcarbon.com,
Bidding platform: http://184.108.40.206:6066
Bidding unit: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
July 0, 0