I. Name of the bidding project:
Office building passenger elevator maintenance project bidding bidding
II. Bidding Instructions:
Project name and bidding content: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. office building passenger elevator maintenance bidding project
According to the regulations on the use of elevators, the elevator maintenance contract of the office building is on the verge of entrusting a qualified unit to be responsible for maintenance.
Elevator specification details:
Brand Model Number of units Speed (m/s) Floor station (station/door)
Shanghai Mitsubishi LEHY-N 1 1.75 7/ 7
III. Bidding Eligibility Requirements:
1. Qualified suppliers who have been registered and approved by our company's online bidding platform.
2. The bidder must be an independent legal person registered in China in accordance with the Company Law and other organizations registered according to law, with a registered capital of more than RMB 50,<>;
3. The units participating in the bidding must have independent legal personality and mechanical processing qualification;
4. Financial status: have good bank credit, business reputation and comprehensive strength, and can meet the requirements of tenderers. None of them have been ordered to suspend business, their assets have been taken over, frozen, or bankrupt, and they have no bad record of bidding (letter of commitment provided).
5. The bidder should be qualified as a general VAT taxpayer and be able to issue special VAT invoices; (Proof required)
4. Bid Bond
1. Bid deposit: 1000 RMB, paid in cash or bank wire transfer. The remittance information is as follows:
Remittance unit: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
Bank: ICBC Nantong Tangzha Sub-branch
Account number: 1111823109000008990
2. Suppliers who have financial dealings with the company may issue a "Confirmation Letter of Transfer of Bid Deposit" to agree to transfer from the supplier's accounts receivable, and after the Finance Department confirms the amount of arrears and goes through the procedures for locking the arrears, it is deemed to pay the bid deposit.
3. The bidding unit uploads the screenshot of the deposit payment voucher to the electronic bidding platform, and bids after being reviewed and approved by the company's finance department.
4. The bidding price is the monthly maintenance fee excluding tax.
5. The bid deposit of the unsuccessful unit will be returned according to the original path within 15 days after the end of the bidding.
5. Bidding method: within the specified time, bid through our company's online bidding platform.
VI. Bidding Documents and Bidding Time:
After paying the bidding deposit, upload the relevant vouchers to the company's online bidding platform, download the "Bidding Documents", and participate in the bidding in time according to the bidding time announced on the company's bidding platform.
7. Name, address and contact information of the bidding unit:
1. Unit name: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
2. Address: No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province
3. Zip Code: 226002
4. Contact: Jiang Yang
5. Contact number: 0513-85559292, 18118609688
8. Company website: http://www.ntcarbon.com
Bidding platform: http://184.108.40.206:6066
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd