Our company intends to publicly auction a Buick GL8 commercial vehicle, and interested companies or individuals are welcome to participate in the auction.
1. The name of the auction project
Public auction of one Buick GL8 commercial vehicle (excluding original license plate) (see auction documents for details)
2. Qualification requirements for auction units
Qualified customers who have registered and passed the examination and approval of the unit or individual participating in the auction with valid certificates.
3. Bidding method
1. Open bidding on the online bidding platform (please use Google Chrome version 65 and above for registration, login, bidding, etc.), and enter the auction project module for bidding.
2. Company website: www.ntcarbon.com Enter the "Company Bidding Platform", or enter the address directly: http://184.108.40.206:6066
3. The price quoted in this online public bidding is the price excluding tax of the bidding vehicle (excluding handover, transfer fees and procedures).
4. The vehicle will be auctioned and handed over on an as-is basis. The buyer's full responsibility for handover, transfer costs and formalities shall be borne by the buyer.
5. Viewing time: August 2020, 8 - August 19, 2020, 8:21-9:00 a.m., 11:00-14:00 p.m., make an appointment in advance. Location: On-site parking.
6. In accordance with our company's electronic bidding management measures and relevant laws and regulations, this auction will issue a bidding invitation letter to units that are interested in participating and registered on our company's online bidding platform and have the qualification conditions. If you have not received the invitation letter, you can also register on the bidding platform by logging in to the company's official website, contact the project contact, and after qualification review, join through the application review of the open project, and bid on the online bidding platform.
7. The auction shall be auctioned according to the price increase. If there are no special circumstances, according to the auction results, the highest price will be awarded.
4. Bidding process
1. The bidder registers and logs in on our company's online bidding platform, uploads relevant qualification documents, performance descriptions and other materials, and participates in the auction of this project after passing the review of relevant departments (qualified bidders who have passed the registration review directly participate in the invitation of the bidding party for bidding).
2. Read the bidding announcement of this project carefully in the "Enterprise Announcement" on the company's website and download the "Bidding Documents". According to the content of the bidding documents and the requirements to make the "Bidding Documents" (excluding the detailed price and total price of the project), the prepared "Bidding Documents" are uploaded to the bidding platform with an official seal or my signature, and the bidding party will review them, and pay the bidding deposit after passing. The bidding unit must pay the bidding deposit to our company 2 working days before the auction, upload the screenshot of the deposit payment voucher to the electronic bidding platform, and participate in the bidding in time according to the bidding time announced in the document after being reviewed and approved by the company's finance department.
3. Enter the bidding hall of the project on the company's bidding platform within the specified time period for quotation.
4. After the quotation is closed, the company's bidding review project team will conduct a comprehensive assessment according to the "bidding documents" of each bidder and the final quotation on the bidding platform, and finally determine the winning bidder.
5. Auction schedule
Deadline for bidders to submit Auction Documents:
August 2020, 8 before 24:10 a.m.
Bidders' quotation time period on the tender electronic platform:
August 2020, 8 between 26:10 a.m. and 00:11 a.m., subject to the start time of the company's online bidding platform.
5. Auction deposit
1. Bidding deposit: 2000 yuan.
Unit name: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
Account bank and account number: ICBC Nantong Tangzha Branch, 1111823109000008990
2. Units participating in the auction must pay the bidding deposit to the company's finance or company account by cash or bank wire transfer before 2020:8 am on August 24, 10, and at the same time take a screenshot or photo of the margin payment voucher to the contact person of the bidding project, and only after financial confirmation can they enter the bidding platform of this project to quote.
3. The bidding deposit of the unsuccessful unit will be returned in full without interest afterwards. The bidding deposit of the winning unit is converted into a deposit for the purchase of the car.
6. Quotation in the bidding hall
Enter the bidding hall no later than 10 minutes before the start of the stipulated time. Bidders start bidding at the same time and place bids within a uniform time period. This tender uses a one-time quotation (quoted at a price excluding tax).
Bidders actively participate in quotations in the bidding hall and bid cautiously during the quotation process.
If the bidder violates the operation or makes a mistake during the bidding system quotation, any of the following circumstances will be deducted from the bid deposit as a corresponding penalty:
1. If you do not participate in bidding offline for no reason during the bidding process, or do not participate in quotation online, all bidding deposits shall be confiscated.
2. If the bidding cannot be carried out normally due to the operation error of the bidder, which affects the inability of other units to bid normally, the responsibility shall be borne by the erring party, and all the bid deposit shall be confiscated, or the contract shall be executed according to the actual quotation.
3. After the research and confirmation of our company's technical department, if the wrong quotation is indeed caused by unintentional error, after the approval of our company's internal procedures, the erroneous quotation can be deleted, and the erroneous party can continue to participate in the bidding. However, the impact caused by this to our company shall be borne by the erring party, and the bid deposit shall be deducted by 1000,<> yuan per time.
4. If the materials provided by the bidder are fraudulent, all bidding deposits shall be confiscated and included in the customer blacklist, and no longer participate in any bidding projects of the company.
7. Name, address and contact information of the bidding unit:
1. Unit name: Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
2. Address: No. 208, Tangzha West Street, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province
3. Zip Code: 226002
4. Contact: Fan Guiqing, Yu Li
5. Contact number: 0513-85559266, 85559398
6. Fax: 0513-85559268
7. Company website: http://www.ntcarbon.com,
Bidding platform: http://220.127.116.11:6066
Bidding unit: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
August 0, 0