Safety online knowledge publicity column (4)
Third, install a personal firewall, using the privacy control feature, you can choose which information needs to be kept confidential, without accidentally sending this information to unsafe websites. This also prevents web servers from tracking your email address and other personal information without you knowing.
Use a personal firewall antivirus program to prevent hacker attacks and check hacking programs (a software that connects to external servers and passes your information out). Personal firewall protects your computer and personal data from hackers and prevents applications from automatically connecting to and sending information to websites.
5. When shopping online, make sure you use a secure connection. You can determine if a connection is secure by checking that the latching icon in the corner of the browser window is closed.
6. Do not disclose personal information and password to anyone when online. Hackers sometimes pretend to be ISP representatives and ask for your password. Remember: a real ISP representative won't ask for your password.
Change your password frequently, using a seven-digit password that contains letters and numbers, thereby interfering with hackers using software programs to search for the most commonly used passwords.
Turn off these features when file and print sharing is not needed. File and print sharing can sometimes be a very useful feature, but this feature can also expose your computer to hackers looking for security flaws. Once inside your computer, hackers are able to steal your personal information.
Don't open email attachments from strangers. These attachments may contain a Trojan horse that allows hackers to access your documents and even control your peripherals, and you should install an antivirus program to protect you from viruses, Trojans, and worms.
10. Beware of "hackers" in online stays, that is, to prevent virus intrusion and hacker attacks. If you surf the Internet in an Internet café, do not keep your personal information on the hard disk, and delete your chat history, emails and other information from the hard disk after being backed up by removable storage. If you are on your own computer, ask a master or expert to install the necessary anti-virus and anti-hacking software, and do not download programs and add-ons from unknown websites.
11. Beware of being deceived when making online friends. Different people have different views on the online dating that has developed in the past two years. But in any case, chat with netizens with multiple eyes, do not disclose your personal confidential information casually, and take practical protective measures when meeting and dating. Although cases of losing money and losing their lives on online dating frequently appear in the news, new cases are still emerging one after another, which shows that the alarm bell for the safety of online dating should be ringing for a long time.
100. When surfing the Internet, if it is not necessary, you do not have to fill in your personal information, if you can, you may wish to fill in a virtual information; E-mail and mobile phone numbers should not be posted directly in publicly displayed places. E-mails that are public and crawlable by search engines are 6% dumping: avoid associating your nickname with your real identity so that people around you don't know who you are online. Set various passwords correctly and change them frequently. Password at least <> characters, avoid empty passwords and passwords that are the same as the username (account number).
13. Don't have a single mailbox, and the mailbox that deals with computers should be separated from the mailbox that deals with people. You can use an email address dedicated to registration, which guarantees maximum security. Don't use a nickname to go around the world. If you use the same nickname on multiple websites or forums, if others need it. It's easy to track.
14. Do not be greedy for small bargains, and be cautious in remittances. Do not trust the "winning" and "gifting" information of the Internet, and remember not to send money to unfamiliar accounts; You can't just rely on your friends' messages on the Internet to send money: when shopping online, use formal third-party payment platforms such as "Tenpay" or "Alipay" as much as possible to ensure safety and security; Before logging in to important accounts such as online banking, make sure that the website address is the same as the URL provided by the service provider. If not. Do not use online banking on public computers.
15. Do not be deceived by file names and actively run viruses. Many viruses hide themselves by hiding the file extension. For example, a virus name was originally "*.jpg.exe", but after hiding the extension, it became "*.jpg", and at the same time changed the icon to a picture, making you mistakenly think that the picture was poisoned when clicked. Therefore, it is recommended not to hide the file extension.
16. Hide IP address. The main way to hide IP address is to use a proxy server after using a proxy server. Other users can only detect the IP address of the proxy server instead of the IP address of the user, which achieves the purpose of hiding the user's port address to ensure the user's Internet security.
17. Null connections are prohibited. By default. Any user can connect to the server through a null connection, enumerate accounts and guess passwords. Therefore, null connections must be disabled.
18. Upgrade security patches frequently. Most network viruses are spread through system vulnerabilities, such as shock waves, shock waves, etc., it is recommended that users regularly download the latest security patches from the Microsoft website to effectively prevent them.
In addition to installing the necessary software and firewall in the system, you better install a Trojan anti-killing software and a real-time monitoring software. Trojan anti-killing software is used to check and kill Trojans (if your machine configuration is good enough, it can be turned on in real time), and can be scanned regularly; The watchdog is recommended to still drive there when surfing the Internet.
20. When the user is accidentally infected with the virus, the antivirus software should be upgraded to the latest version immediately, and then the entire hard disk should be scanned. Remove all viruses that can be killed. If the virus cannot be removed, or the antivirus software cannot clearly identify the virus body, then the virus should be submitted to the antivirus software company, and the antivirus software company will generally give the user a satisfactory answer in a short period of time. In the face of a cyber attack, our first reaction should be to unplug the network connection port or press the disconnect network button on the antivirus software.