35 Bidding documents for the production of press accessories
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to produce a batch of accessories according to the maintenance needs of the 35 presses in the press and bake workshop. Based on the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, it conducts public bidding for them and selects the best production units. The relevant matters are now announced as follows: 1. List of accessories to be made 1. Rotary cylinder piston rod 1 piece 2. Pressing plunger bushing 1 piece 3. Hinged ring 1 set 4. Foot bolts 8 pieces 5. Trunnion copper 2 bushings 2. Production technical requirements Quality: It meets the drawing requirements provided by Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. All the processing and manufacturing processes of the above accessories,
Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to make a batch of accessories according to the maintenance needs of the 35 press in the press baking workshop, and in line with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, it will be publicly tendered and the production unit will be selected on the basis of merit. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
First, the list of accessories needs to be made
1. 1 piston rod of rotary cylinder
2. Press plunger bushing 1pcs
3. 1 set of articulated rings
4. 8 foot bolts
5. 2 copper bushings for trunnions
Second, the production technical requirements
Quality: Meet the drawing requirements provided by Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. All the processing and production processes of the above accessories, the bidding party can enter the next process after confirming on site, and the bidding party will monitor the whole production process on site.
The articulated rings shall be assembled according to the requirements of the drawings and delivered to the tendering party.
3. Project Duration
Production period of this batch of accessories: the production is completed within 60 days after the contract is signed, and every day of delay in delivery will be deducted 500 yuan / day per day, which will be deducted from the contract payment.
4. Qualification requirements for bidding units
The bidding unit must have the equipment accessories manufacturing qualification;
5. Quotation method
Quotation basis: drawings provided by Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
This project adopts a one-time quotation, and this price is settled after completion and acceptance; Prices are not adjusted.
6. Payment Methods
After the contract is signed, 25% of the total contract price is prepaid, the production is completed and the accessories are sent to our company, and after the preliminary inspection is qualified, it is paid to 60%, and the performance bond (interest-free) is returned, and the remaining 90% is paid after two months, and the remaining 10% is used as a guarantee money, and the warranty period (one year) is paid after the expiration of the warranty period;
7. Bidding matters
The bidders began to collect the tender documents at the equipment office on January 2017, 1, and the bidders submitted the bids before 17 am on January 2017, 1.
The bidding unit shall pay the document and information fee of 100 yuan and (bid deposit of 10000,<> yuan) at the company's accounting office before receiving (submitting) the tender document, the document and information fee will not be refunded after the opening of the bid, the bidding deposit will be refunded without interest if the winning unit does not win the bid after the bid is opened, and the winning unit will be converted into a performance bond. (Collect and submit the tender documents with the receipt of the Financial Planning Office)
8. Evaluation and determination of bids
The evaluation and determination of bids shall be conducted by the bidding unit in conjunction with all relevant departments, and the bidding unit shall not be obliged to explain to the unsuccessful unit the reasons for not winning the bid.
Contact: Xu Weizhong Tel: 85559299
Bidding unit: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
2017 Jan 1