Bidding documents for the production of 25 press blued copper sleeves
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to make a blued copper sleeve according to the maintenance needs of the 25th press in the pressing and baking workshop. In line with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, it conducts public bidding for it and selects the best manufacturer. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows: 1. List of accessories to be produced 1. 1 piece of blued copper sleeve 2. Manufacturing technical requirements 1. The bidder shall make plate and roughened blued copper sleeve according to the drawings provided by Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. Processing; 2. Copper sleeve material: ZQAL9-4; 3. The margin after rough machining of the copper sleeve is 2m for the inner and outer diameters in the circumferential direction
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to make a copper sleeve according to the maintenance of the 25 press in the bakery workshop, and in accordance with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, it will be publicly tendered and the production unit will be selected on the basis of merit. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
First, the list of accessories needs to be made
1. 1 copper sleeve
Second, the production technical requirements
1. The bidder shall make plate embossed copper sleeve and rough processing according to the drawings provided by Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd.;
2. Copper sleeve material: ZQAL9-4;
3. The margin after roughing of this copper sleeve is 2 mm for the inner and outer diameters in the circumferential direction, that is, the inner diameter is 996mm and the outer diameter is 1054 mm; There is a finishing margin of 20 mm in the height direction, i.e. a total height of 216 mm.
4. The copper sleeve cannot have cracks, trachoma and other defects.
5. In the process of copper sleeve production, the bidding party can enter the next process after confirming on site, and the bidding party will monitor the whole production process on site.
6. When delivering, a qualified test report must be provided
3. Project Duration
Production period of this batch of accessories: the production is completed within 10 days after the contract is signed, and every day of delay in delivery, 300 yuan / day will be deducted per day, which will be deducted from the contract payment.
4. Qualification requirements for bidding units
The bidding unit must have the equipment accessories manufacturing qualification;
5. Quotation method
Quotation basis: drawings provided by Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
This project adopts a one-time quotation, and the price is not adjusted.
6. Payment Methods
After the contract is signed, prepay 30% of the total contract price, complete the production and send the accessories to our company, after the preliminary inspection is qualified, pay to 80%, and return the performance bond (interest-free), pay to 90% after two months of use, and the remaining 10% is used as a warranty, and the warranty period (one year) is paid after it expires;
7. Bidding matters
The bidders began to collect the tender documents at the equipment office on February 2017, 2, and the bidders submitted the bids before 6 a.m. on February 2017, 2.
Before receiving (submitting) the tender documents, the bidding unit shall pay the document and information fee of 100 yuan and (bid deposit of 2000,<> yuan) at the company's accounting office, the document and information fee will not be refunded after the opening of the bid, and the bidding deposit will be refunded without interest if the winning unit does not win the bid after the bid is opened, and the winning unit will be converted into a performance bond. (Collect and submit the tender documents with the receipt of the Financial Planning Office)
8. Evaluation and determination of bids
The evaluation and determination of bids shall be conducted by the bidding unit in conjunction with all relevant departments, and the bidding unit shall not be obliged to explain to the unsuccessful unit the reasons for not winning the bid.
Contact: Zhang Quansheng Tel: 85559299
Bidding unit: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
2017 Feb 2