Bidding documents for procurement of servo drives and servo motors


Release Time:


Nantong Jiangdong Carbon Co., Ltd. According to the spare parts of the machine tool in the machining workshop, some servo drivers and servo motors have no spare parts. They need to order a batch of servo drivers and servo motors. In the principle of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, they will conduct public bidding , choose the best supplier. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows: 1. Purchase list 1. Servo drive: 2 sets of SGDM-15ADA, 1 set of SGDM-20ADA, 1 set of SGDB-20ADG 2. Servo motor: 1 set of SGMG-30A2AB, 1 set of SGMGV-44ADC611

Nantong Jiangdong Carbon Co., Ltd. according to the machine tool spare parts of the machining workshop, some servo drives and servo motors have no spare parts, need to order a batch of servo drives and servo motors, in line with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness, good faith, public bidding for them, select the best supply units. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:

1. Procurement list

1. Servo drive: SGDM-15ADA 2 sets

SGDM-20ADA 1 set

SGDB—20ADG 1 set

2. Servo motor: SGMG-30A2AB 1 set

SGMGV—44ADC61 1 set

SGMGH—30ACA6C 1 set

Second, the technical requirements of accessories

1. This batch of servo drives and servo motors are all Yaskawa series products;

2. After the bidder wins the bid, it needs to provide relevant qualified documents when delivering the goods;

3. The bidder needs to set the parameters of the servo drive, and go to our company to provide free technical guidance for the servo drive and servo motor provided by it.

Servo drives and servo motors

3. Procurement period

Delivery within 30 days after the signing of the contract, for each day of delay in delivery, 300 yuan/day will be deducted per day, which will be deducted from the contract amount.

4. Qualification requirements for bidding units

The bidding unit must have the qualification of equipment parts supply;

5. Quotation method

Quotation basis: Quotation with reference to the purchase list.

Quotation method: one-time quotation, price will not be adjusted.

6. Payment Methods

After the contract is signed, 40% of the total contract price is prepaid, the bidder will send the spare parts to our company, and after the preliminary inspection is qualified, it will be paid to 80%, and the performance bond (interest-free) will be returned, and the remaining 90% will be paid after two months, and the remaining 10% will be paid as a guarantee money, and the warranty period (one year) will be paid after the expiration of the warranty period;

7. Bidding matters

The bidders began to collect the tender documents at the equipment office on February 2017, 2, and the bidders submitted the bids before 6 a.m. on February 2017, 2.

The bidding unit shall pay the document and information fee of 100 yuan and (bid deposit of 3000,<> yuan) to the company's accounting office before receiving (submitting) the tender document, the document and information fee will not be refunded after the opening of the bid, the bidding deposit will be refunded without interest if the winning unit does not win the bid after the bid is opened, and the winning unit will be converted into a performance bond. (Collect and submit the tender documents with the receipt of the Financial Planning Office)

8. Evaluation and determination of bids

The evaluation and determination of bids shall be conducted by the bidding unit in conjunction with all relevant departments, and the bidding unit shall not be obliged to explain to the unsuccessful unit the reasons for not winning the bid.

Contact: Zhang Quansheng Tel: 85559299


Bidding unit: Nantong Jiangdong Carbon Co., Ltd

2017 Feb 2

Related Downloads