Tender documents for sewer system rectification project
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd.’s rectification project of the sewage system around the crushing plant, in line with the principles of fairness, justice, openness, and voluntariness, conducts fair bidding to the outside world and selects the best construction unit. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows: 1. Project overview: 1. Clean and dredge the main sewer pipe (about 300M long) and inspection well. 2. Cleaning and dredging of branch sewer pipes and rainwater wells. Renovate some severely damaged or sunken branch sewer pipes and rainwater wells. 3. Cable trench cleaning. Replace severely damaged cable duct covers. 4. The south side of the slope of the east gate of the 3500T hydraulic press workshop is
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. Medium Crushing Plant around the sewer system rectification project, in accordance with the principles of fairness, justice, openness and voluntariness, fair bidding will be carried out and the construction unit will be selected on the basis of merit, and the relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
I. Project Overview:
1. Main sewer pipeline (about 300M long), manhole cleaning and dredging.
2. Clean and dredge sewer pipes and rainwater wells. Renovation of some of the sewer pipes and rainwater wells that have been seriously damaged or submerged.
3. Cable trench cleaning. Replace the severely damaged cable trench cover.
4. The south side of the landlord's gate slope of 3500T hydraulic press factory is subsident due to rainwater erosion, and it is necessary to remove the virtual soil below, fill it in, and pour concrete.
5. Clean, dredge and sort out the sewers and manholes in the old 1000t plant.
6. Clean up an oil treatment tank.
7. All construction waste removed shall be transported by the contractor outside the factory for disposal.
8. The quantity of work shall be determined by each bidding unit on site according to the requirements of the contracting party, and if there are any incomplete matters, contact the contracting party before bidding.
9. The project is contracted for materials.
2. Qualification requirements for bidding units
The construction units participating in the bidding must have independent legal personality and civil engineering and above (including level 3) construction qualifications.
3. Project quotation
This project adopts a one-time quotation, and this price will be settled after the completion of the project.
4. Project Period
Construction period: March 2017, 3 to April 25, 2017
5. Project quality
The quality of this project shall be qualified according to the construction acceptance and other relevant acceptance standards, and ensure that there is no water on the road surface in rainy days, and the warranty period is three years.
6. Payment for the project
After the completion and acceptance of the project, it will be settled according to the relevant regulations of the company.
7. Bidding matters
The bidders began to collect the tender documents at the Engineering Equipment Division on March 2017, 3, and the bidders submitted the bids at 14 a.m. on March 2017, 3. The bidding unit shall pay the document and information fee of 20 yuan and (bid deposit of 9,100 yuan) at the company's accounting office before receiving (submitting) the tender document, the document and information fee will not be refunded after the opening of the bid, the bidding deposit will be refunded without interest if the winning unit does not win the bid after the bid is opened, and the winning unit will be converted into a performance bond. (Collect and submit the tender documents with the receipt of the Financial Planning Office)
8. Evaluation and determination of bids
The evaluation and determination of bids shall be conducted by the relevant departments of the contract of the bidding unit, and the bidding unit shall not be obliged to explain to the unsuccessful unit the reasons for not winning the bid.
9. Contact Information
Contact: Lin Qiang Tel: 051385559292, 051385559291
Bidding unit: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
0 Mar <>