Bidding documents for pressing 500-ton crusher belt conveyor
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to produce a belt conveyor according to the production needs of the 500-ton crusher in the press and bake workshop. In line with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, it conducts public bidding for it and selects the best manufacturer. The relevant matters are now announced as follows: 1. List of accessories to be produced 1. One belt conveyor 2. Production technical requirements 1. The belt width is 500MM, and the length is about 12.5 meters. The actual length is measured by the bidder on the spot. Groove, three-stage roller support, the belt adopts 10 layers of flat tape 3, including the removal and removal of the belt conveyor
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to make a belt conveyor according to the production needs of 500 tons of crusher in the press baking workshop, and in line with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, open bidding for it, and select the production unit on the basis of merit. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
First, the list of accessories needs to be made
1. 1 belt conveyor
Second, the production technical requirements
1. THE BELT WIDTH IS 500MM, THE LENGTH IS ABOUT 12.5 METERS, AND THE ACTUAL LENGTH IS MEASURED BY THE BIDDER
2. Both sides of the belt are equipped with blocking grooves, three-stage carrier wheel support, and the belt adopts 10 layers of flat tape
3. Including the removal and installation of belt conveyor, the installation of bracket, and the commissioning of belt conveyor
3. Project Duration
Production period of this belt conveyor: the production is completed within 20 days after the contract is signed, and every day of delay in delivery, 300 yuan/day will be deducted per day, which will be deducted from the contract amount.
4. Qualification requirements for bidding units
The bidding unit must have the equipment accessories manufacturing qualification;
5. Quotation method
Quotation basis: on-site inspection
This project adopts a one-time quotation.
6. Payment Methods
After the contract is signed, 30% of the total contract price will be prepaid, the production will be completed and sent to our company for installation and use, normal operation, and 60% will be paid after meeting the production requirements, and the performance bond (interest-free) will be returned at the same time, and the remaining 80% will be paid after one month of use, and the remaining 20% will be paid after the expiration of the warranty period (one year);
7. Bidding matters
The bidders began to collect the tender documents at the Equipment Office on July 2017, 7, and the bidders submitted the bids before 3 a.m. on July 2017, 7.
The bidding unit shall pay the document and information fee of 100 yuan and (bid deposit of 2000,<> yuan) to the company's accounting and financial office before receiving (submitting) the tender document, the document and information fee will not be refunded after the opening of the bid, and the bidding deposit will be refunded without interest if the winning unit does not win the bid after the bid is opened, and the winning unit will be converted into a performance bond. (Collect and submit the tender documents with the receipt of the Financial Planning Office)
8. Evaluation and determination of bids
The evaluation and determination of bids shall be conducted by the bidding unit in conjunction with all relevant departments, and the bidding unit shall not be obliged to explain to the unsuccessful unit the reasons for not winning the bid.
Contact: Ge Jianjun Tel: 85559299
Bidding unit: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
June 2017, 6