Bidding documents for the production of crankshafts for pressure-type high-pressure pumps
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to manufacture a crankshaft according to the maintenance requirements of the high-pressure pump in the press and bakery workshop. Based on the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, it conducts public bidding for it and selects the best manufacturer. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows: 1. List of accessories to be produced 1. 1 high-pressure pump crankshaft 2. Manufacturing technical requirements 1. The bidder makes according to the drawing requirements provided by Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. 2. Crankshaft material: 45# steel The heat treatment of the forgings shall be in accordance with the requirements of the drawings.
Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to make a crankshaft according to the maintenance needs of the high-pressure pump in the press bakery, and in accordance with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, it is publicly tendered and the production unit is selected on the basis of merit. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
First, the list of accessories needs to be made
1. 1 crankshaft of high-pressure pump
Second, the production technical requirements
1. The bidder shall make according to the drawing requirements provided by Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
2. Crankshaft material: 45# steel forgings heat treatment according to the requirements of the drawings
3. Project Duration
Production period of this accessory: the production is completed within 60 days after the contract is signed, and every day of delay in delivery, 300 yuan / day will be deducted per day, which will be deducted from the contract payment.
4. Qualification requirements for bidding units
The bidding unit must have the equipment accessories manufacturing qualification;
5. Quotation method
Quotation basis: drawings provided by Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd
This project adopts a one-time quotation.
6. Payment Methods
After the contract is signed, prepay 30% of the total contract price, complete the production and send the accessories to our company, after the preliminary inspection is qualified, pay to 60%, and return the performance bond (interest-free), pay to 80% after one month of use, and the remaining 20% is used as a warranty, and the warranty period (one year) is paid after it expires;
7. Bidding matters
The bidders began to collect the tender documents at the Equipment Office on July 2017, 7, and the bidders submitted the bids before 3 a.m. on July 2017, 7.
The bidding unit shall pay the document and information fee of 100 yuan (3000,<> yuan for the bid deposit) at the company's accounting office before receiving (submitting) the tender, the document and information fee will not be refunded after the opening of the bid, the bidding deposit will be refunded without interest if the winning unit does not win the bid after the bid is opened, and the winning unit will be converted into a performance bond. (Collect and submit the tender documents with the receipt of the Financial Planning Office)
8. Evaluation and determination of bids
The evaluation and determination of bids shall be conducted by the bidding unit in conjunction with all relevant departments, and the bidding unit shall not be obliged to explain to the unsuccessful unit the reasons for not winning the bid.
Contact: Ge Jianjun Tel: 85559299
Bidding unit: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd
June 2017, 6