Tender documents for procurement of machined flat knives


Release Time:


According to production needs, the machining workshop of Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to purchase a batch of flat knives. Based on the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness, and integrity, it conducts public bidding and selects the best suppliers. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows: 1. Purchase list 1. Cone knife: 290*25*10mm30; 270*25*10mm30; 245*25*10mm30; 210*25*10mm30; 180*25*10mm30 handle; 320*25*10mm10 handles; 2. Cone

The machining workshop of Nantong Yangzi Carbon Co., Ltd. needs to purchase a batch of flat knives according to production needs, and in line with the principles of fairness, justice, voluntariness and integrity, open bidding for them and select suppliers on the basis of merit. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:


1. Procurement list

1. Cone knife: 290*25*10mm 30 pcs;

270*25*10mm 30 handles;

245*25*10mm 30 handles;

210*25*10mm 30 handles;

180*25*10mm 30 handles;

320*25*10mm 10 handles;

2. Cone end knife: 53*25*10mm 20 pcs;

68*25*10mm 20 handles;

73*25*10mm 20 handles;

79*25*10mm 20 handles;

83*25*10mm 20 handles;

93*25*10mm 20 handles;

112*25*10mm 20 handles.

Items 1 and 2 above, with drawings

3. Carbide bits YG8 A170 3kg;

YG8 A450 3kg

YG8 A450Z 3kg

YG8 A136 2kg

YT726 A150 1kg

Second, the tool production requirements:

1. Tool material: YG8; 2. Cone knife and cone end knife are made according to the requirements of the drawing; 3. The quality of the tool meets the requirements of relevant national standards and drawings

3. Procurement period

The manufacturing cycle of this batch of tools: completed within 80 days after the contract is signed, delayed by one day delivery, deducted 300 yuan / day per day, deducted from the contract payment.

4. Qualification requirements for bidding units

The manufacturing unit participating in the bidding must have relevant production qualifications and provide qualification documents when bidding;

5. Quotation method

This project adopts a one-time quotation; Prices are not adjusted;

6. Payment Methods

After the tool manufacturing is completed, it will be delivered to the demander, and 50% will be paid after the experience is qualified, and the performance bond (interest-free) will be returned, and the remaining 90% will be paid after two months of use, and the remaining 10% will be paid after the expiration of the warranty period (one year);

7. Bidding matters

The bidders began to collect the tender documents at the Safety Equipment Division on 2017 July 7 and submitted their bids at 31 a.m. on 2017 August 8.

The bidding unit shall pay the document and information fee of 100 yuan and (bid deposit of 10000,<> yuan) at the company's accounting office before receiving (submitting) the tender document, the document and information fee will not be refunded after the opening of the bid, the bidding deposit will be refunded without interest if the winning unit does not win the bid after the bid is opened, and the winning unit will be converted into a performance bond. (Collect and submit the tender documents with the receipt of the Financial Planning Office)

8. Evaluation and determination of bids

The evaluation and determination of bids shall be conducted by the bidding unit in conjunction with all relevant departments, and the bidding unit shall not be obliged to explain to the unsuccessful unit the reasons for not winning the bid.

Contact: Wang Xingshan Tel: 85559291, 1321615786


Bidding unit: Nantong Yangtze Carbon Co., Ltd

2017 Jul 7

Related Downloads